Gregory Wilson Presents The Peek Pack by Brian Gillis (Gimmicks and Online Instructions) - Trick£41.54 £19.99
Magic of Michael Ammar #2 by Michael Ammar - DVD by L&L Publishing£32.77 £8.99
2 Card Monte Disappearing Card with DVD£9.99 £7.99
Around The World Mind Reading Deck£14.99 £11.99
Home > Sale Clearance Area
In stock ready to despatch.
Fast Index is a simple horizontal wallet of size 4” width and 3” height. It has 5 horizontal pockets with varying heights. These 5 pockets provide a lot of flexibility for its usage for multiple purposes.
2 Indexes are supplied in the set.
Here are a few applications of Fastindex.
1. You can use Fast Index as a pocket billet index which can hold 15 to 20 folded billets, depending on the size of the folded billets. The following image gives you a good idea.
2. You can use Fast Index as a ‘mini’ playing card index. Depending on the size of your mini playing cards, you can accommodate about 10 to 15 mini playing cards. See images.
3. You can also use Fastindex as an envelope index, if the envelopes are about poker size. You can accommodate from 5 to 10 envelopes (if you keep 2 envelopes in each of the 5 pockets with differing heights). The image below will make it clear.
4. Fast Index can also be used as a business card index where you can accommodate 5-10 business cards. Similar to the envelopes, if you want to accommodate 10 business cards, you can insert 2 business cards in each of the 5 pockets with differing heights. The following image shows this.
5. You can also use Fastindex as a poker size playing card index which can accommodate 5- 10 playing cards. See the image below.
6. Fast Index can also be used as a pocket index for coins or poker chips. You can accommodate about 10 standard poker chips. Or you can easily accommodate 15 coins. While using Fastindex for coins, a great tip is to use straight hair pins as dividers between columns of coins to prevent them from rolling onto each other. The image below will make this clear to you.
7. The beauty of Fastindex is that you can even use a combination of all the above to accommodate in its pockets. For example you can have 3 coins, 6 billets, 4 business cards and 2 envelopes.
8.In case you need a wider range of outs, you can simple stick the 2 pieces of Fast Index back to back with permanent glue and then you will have one double sided Fast Index which now has double the capacity of outs than just a single piece.
9. Sometimes, depending on the circumstances, you can even use the backside of Fastindex to stick some sticky notes on it and use this for ‘pocket writing’. Of course this is just an additional application of Fast Index, should thesituation warrant it and the main applications as a pocket index are as given above.
10. Finally, you can also use Fast Index as an ‘insert’ into your regular wallet, if it is feasible size-wise and content-wise.
Be the first to hear about our Live Streams, special offers and new items we recommend.