Downloads are normally processed every hour during normal working hours Monday - Friday 10-4 pm GMT, you may have to wait longer at evenings and weekends.
You will receive an email with your login details (check your junk or spam if it does not arrive shortly after the email confirming the download has been despatched).
If you have login in issues please ensure you are typing your email and password correctly.
If the fields below go blank after entering your details then there is a problem with your computer or phones settings. However, a number things can easily fix this.
- If you are using an iPhone or iPad to log in you should note that the system is not designed for these as you will only be able to stream your purchase not download. You may also need to change the settings on your devise to allow you to log in.
- In settings and then Safari you will may need to turn off Prevent Cross Site Tracking.
- For devices running iOS older than 11: Open Settings, scroll to Safari, and in the “Privacy and Security section” choose the “Block Cookies” option. In the “Cookies and Website Data” section ensure that “Always Allow” is selected.
- On a Mac you need to ensure Prevent cross site tracking is off. This is in settings and Privacy. You will need to close your browser down, ensure it is quit totally and reopen for the change to take effect.
- Clearing your browser history.
- Use a different browser.
- Ensure cookies and flash are enabled.
This may all seem complicated, but due to the technology used to deliver downloads and the multitude of devices that are on the market that access the internet, they have lots of configurable settings that can stop the system operating normally so you need to ensure your device has the correct settings enabled.