- This one's worth the price of the entire video set! It's a Card to Matchbox routine with a stunning climax that will blow your spectators away. In fact, this is the one trick the studio audience kept talking about long after the shoot was over. LOOK A CARD
- Garrett's multi-phase version of the legendary Think of a Card plot. Garrett delves into all of the dynamics and outs in great detail. BALL IN BAG
- This isn't your grandfather's Egg Bag! A heavy steel ball inexplicably appears inside a small black bag . . . and vanishes again just as mysteriously. PEN THRU QUARTER (LASER)
- Garrett's ultra-clean handling of the Pen Through Borrowed Quarter using a Marco Tempest idea that dramatically strengthens the routine. COMBINATION LOCK
- A strong and practical mental routine using an ordinary combination padlock where the spectators divine the correct combination. SHARPIE SHRINK
- A Sharpie-brand marker visibly shrinks in size in a startling manner and is immediately handed to the spectators. If you like the Mini-Sharpies, you'll love Garrett's routine with them. BONUS:
DECREASING DECK TO SELECTED CARD (performance only) BONUS:
Performances only of Garrett Thomas' RUBIK'S CUBE and THE RING THING.